With a keen eye on blending best technology solutions with fresh talent and investments, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is presenting the 4th Annual Smart City Conference, Awards & Expo on 17th July, 2015 to prepare a roadmap for Smart Cities in the country.
The Government of India has envisioned development of ‘100 Smart Cities’ in the country to take care of growing needs of urbanisation and bridge the rural-urban divide. A Smart City should be able to provide good infrastructure, such as sanitation, water, reliable utility services, healthcare, education, security, ease of business, transparent processes, citizen-centric services, etc.
The conference will bring together government officials, investors, industry leaders and experts to discuss and exchange ideas, information, solutions, etc., on the opportunities and future requirements for making the ambitious Smart City initiative a reality.
- Conference & Exhibition: The twin platforms with give exposure to Innovative ideas, Products and Solutions
- Awards: Ambitious strategies, cutting-edge technologies, innovative projects and initiatives will be recognised and felicitated
Deliberations: To harness the opportunities
Ideation: On comprehensive framework for action
Networking: To boost business
Key Discussion Topics:
- Current trends in Smart City
- Government’s perspective
- Development of Smart Cities
- Disaster Management
- Financing Smart City Initiatives
- Transport and Mobility Intelligence
- Smart Grid and Energy
- Networking and Communication
- Intelligent Master Planning
- Intelligent Social Infrastructure
- Development of Energy Efficient Buildings
- Clean Energy Solutions for Smart Cities – Renewable
- Major key initiatives taken in India for developing smart buildings
- Various Intelligent and Green lighting technologies
- How to develop more energy-efficient management system for an organisation or factory
- Renewable energy harvesting through rooftop solar power generation
- Waste water handling and management
- Optimal use of electric energy as demand for electric power increase
- Global Best Practices in Smart Cities
- Indian Smart City initiatives
eGov Special Edition
eGov magazine will come up with a special issue focusing the Smart City concept, featuring interviews of key stakeholders from the Government as well as the Industry, special articles on various aspects of developing smart cities, etc.
For details, pls visit /2015
Follow #SmartCity2015 for updates